WOW! What an amazing bridal show— it is indeed “an event for the stylish bride.” The I Do! bridal event took place at the beautiful Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA this past Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014. If you wanted to attend and didn’t get a chance, we have some highlights for you!
- Jewels are in—not just on dresses, but we’re seeing jewels in gorgeous vintage designs on invitations, props, cakes, veils, etc.
- Cabbage is in—yes! Ornamental cabbage. This goes beautifully with any rustic, woodland, or modern themes.
- Wit is in—but was this ever out?! The Bloominous team had a ‘marry’ time laughing at all the clever invitations, cards, and bridesmaids/ groomsmen gifts!
- Open bars are in—not just alcohol! Tea bars, candy bars, or favors bars are fresh, fun ways to keep your guests happy and engaged. We suggest having both. ;)
- Miniature arrangements are in—maybe not quite miniature, but definitely small, personal sized florals or greens are all the rage. Guests can take these little guys home as favors, and this could be a good way to save money on florals!
Other trends we saw are included in our top 2014 trends list, such as slo-mo video booths and radiant orchid and green color schemes, just to name a few. We’ll keep this short and sweet, but as always, we’re here to answer any questions you may have—leave us a comment!