1. Mix up the tableware to offset the pinks and reds.
2. Embrace your color scheme on the invites.
3. Perch on pink velvet furniture to get into the spirit of the holiday.
4. Ditch traditional arrangements for a fun floral statement.
5. Have your bridesmaids dress in pale pinks for the occasion.
6. Say "I do" in front of a floral wreath . . .
7. . . . Or go bold with a heart-shaped ice sculpture.
8. Add bright florals to a neutral tablescape.
9. The groom can be on theme too with a pink tie and boutonniere.
10. Give the classic white-tiered wedding cake a festive makeover.
11. Hankies last longer than conversation hearts.
12. Let bouquets echo the color of your bridesmaids’ dresses.
13. Toast with pink Champagne to add some festive flair.
14. Add deep magentas to mix up the pink-dominant color scheme.
15. Nothing says Valentine's Day like pink and red bridesmaids dresses.
16. Who needs a cake when pink doughnuts exist?
17. Save the vibrant colors for decor — and your lips.
18. Delicate pink and floral invites ooze romance.
19. Be bold with a red hot rod!
20. A red wax seal is an old-world nod to Saint Valentine.
21. Just-barely pink accessories connect outfit to theme.
22. Poppies make a bright centerpiece.
23. Use a stunning deep-red tablecloth.
24. Pink tulle works wonders with this theme.
25. No one will look away from a floral arch.
26. White floral arrangements with hints of red look just like lace from afar.
27. A combination of florals and stripes keep invites playful.
28. Rose petals aren’t just for the honeymoon suite!
29. Simple china and metallic flatware keep focus on the flowers.
30. Rice is so over; have guests toss flower petals!
31. It doesn’t have to be red to be a heart.
32. Let the bouquet be your only color pop.
33. Dusty roses are perfectly complemented by gold vases.
34. Pink drinks or love potion?