Now that you’re engaged, it’s time to put some thought into the most efficient way to plan your dream wedding. And while there is so much detail and time that goes into making your wedding day perfect, the good news is there are websites that make wedding planning oh-so-smooth, even if you’re always on the go. Whether it’s from your phone or your desktop, we’ve got you covered on the best sites to plan the ultimate wedding.
1. Ceremony App: Ceremony is an all-in-one service that keeps your friends and family in the loop before, during, and after your wedding day. This easy (and free) app lets you collect and share photos taken throughout your event, deliver the schedule, and communicate with all of your guests. (Photo via Ceremony)
2. Jordan Jack: Struggling to find a time with your fiancé when you can both go shopping for his wedding band? Don’t stress! This site lets browse wedding band styles (everything from trendy to classic, in a variety of sizes) and select five to be shipped right to his doorstep. He’ll have three days to try them out and figure out which one is The One. (Photo via Jordan Jack)
3. Generation Tux: Let’s be real, staying at home is always the better option… at least that’s what our Postmates charges say. And Generation Tux agrees. This suit and tuxedo rental company guarantees the rental arrives at least 10 to 14 days before the big day, with an easy breezy 3-day post-event return policy. Customize the look by color, style, and body type. And the free home try-on feature means he’ll know exactly how it’s going to look (and fit!) on the big day. (Photo via Chris Hardin Photography)
4. Love on Paper: Your invitations set the tone for your event, so you want them to get your vibe exactly right. Love on Paper lets you customize their colorful, modern designs — and every package includes a custom monogram that’s yours to use after. (Photo via Love on Paper)
5. Bloominous: Thinking of doing your flower arrangements yourself? This online service partners with top designers to create kits you can arrange and style yourself. Your chosen blooms are cut to order, and the customized kits are prepped to include everything you need so make the arrangements of your DIY dreams. (Photo via Ivory Blush Photography)
6. Here Comes the Guide: This local wedding website will help you find that jaw-dropping off-the-beaten-path venue. And it includes thorough guides like Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue and a planning checklist to make sure your whole process is smooth sailing. (Photo via Here Comes the Guide)