Our mission at Bloominous is to finally make DIY flowers easy. What does "Easy" mean? We've boiled it down to 3 things:
1. A real partner who understands DIY: Our designers are more than just wedding florists. They are savvy individuals just like you, who have married their passion to DIY with their experience as floral designers. Yes, our Bloominous Collections are beautiful, but they are also designed to be really easy to arrange, and that's why we're confident you'll be successful at it.
2. Access to everything you need: The average DIYer will shop from several different flower markets, and visit their local crafts store to make their arrangements come together. That's a lot of work. Why don't you leave that to us? We've partnered with the best floral farms in the world to provide you with all the blooms you need to make the arrangements you see on our site. We even include the vases, ribbons, pins, wires so you don't have to go looking for them. No fuss, no waste - just everything you need.
3. FastTrack DIY: We put in the work to prepare your kit so you're ready to go right out of the box. Your flowers are cut-to-order at the farm, de-thorned and trimmed, and hydrated with nutrients for the journey to your home. Included are step-by-step photo instructions so you know exactly what to do. There's no faster way to successfully DIY your own wedding or event.
At Bloominous, we stand behind every product we ship with a 100% Fresh Quality Guarantee. Our flowers are cut-to-order, prepped, and carefully packaged for you so that your DIY experience is fun and easy.
- Each of our kits are designed by experienced wedding florists to be easy and beautiful.
- Our farm-direct flowers gives you access to the freshest most beautiful blooms in the world.
- Our kits are customized to include everything you need, so you can be sure you have all the right blooms to make your arrangement beautiful.
We are confident you will love our product so that for any reason if you are not satisfied with the product you received, we will immediately replace the order or issue a full refund.
To learn more about how we came to be, please read about our story on the Bloominous Blog.